After a year of intense development, rigorous testing, and proven validation, the Performance Design Carbon pTR Intake Manifold for C8 LT2 Corvettes is ready for the street as well as the track and available exclusively through Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.
Producing an additional 25 horsepower at the rear wheels on average when used with the Lingenfelter 95 mm Throttle Body, the Performance Design Carbon pTR Intake Manifold takes stock C8 Corvettes to the next level with style and performance. It features a great-looking 5-layer carbon fiber upper and a durable heat-resistant glass-reinforced nylon lower while embracing lightweight tunnel ram architecture.
Innovative engineering allows for complete ECM integration using the factory connectors, and there is no calibration required.
- Engineered for 2020 and Later C8 LT2 Corvettes
- Additional 25* Horsepower to the Rear Wheels When Used with 95 mm Throttle Body
- Complete ECM Integration with Factory Connectors
- No Calibration Required
- Tested to Over 50 PSI
- Heat Resistant 5 Layer Carbon Fiber Plenum & Foam Core Flange
- Polymer Lower Runner Pack Resists Heat Soak
- Lightweight Glass Filled Nylon Lower
- Tunnel Ram Architecture
- Has Provisions for Port Injection
- Fuel Rails Available
- SEMA 2021 Global New Product Award WINNER!