Looking to bring your LSA-Powered car to the next level? Magnuson's 2650 Magnum Blower Kit will do just that for you. Usable in both the Gen 5 (2012-2015) Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 as well as the Gen 2 (2009-2015) Cadillac CTS-V.
Features/Specs Include -
- Adds over 69 horsepower and 59 lb-ft of torque to a stock 2009 Cadillac CTS-V at 11psi, with huge improvements across the entire RPM band
- Magnuson Magnum TVS2650 Supercharger System designed specifically for the second-generation Cadillac CTS-V (LSA)
- Eaton TVS2650 high-helix rotor technology provides optimum efficiency across the entire rpm band
- Optimized inlet porting using Magnuson’s patented dynamic flow technology (DFT)
- Unrestricted discharge port opens to large plenum for maximum flow & distribution across the intercooler
- Custom fabricated intercooler for ultra-efficient post-supercharger air cooling
- Bolt-on pulleys allow for quick and easy changes to control boost across multiple applications
- Cartridge style drive design for ultimate flexibility to accommodate differing drive offsets
- Designed to fit under the stock hood of CTS-V
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Includes handheld tuner device, calibration, and detailed step by step instructions for a seamless installation experience.
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty.